Monkey Survey is an operational survey cast-off for cloud-based software works as a service company.
Basically, it is a survey tool provided to the user to create their own survey to know the requirements of their respective customer base. There are two versions of Monkey Survey; basic and advanced in which basic version is free whereas the advanced version requires a paid subscription.
Ryan Finley and Chris Finley are the two founders of the Monkey survey. The company became public in 2008.
Benefits of using SurveyMonkey
- The time needed to complete an online survey project is very fast compared to other traditional research methods.
- Here you can save money to a great extent because you don’t have to allocate time and resources to enter the information into a database.
- The margins of error decreased to a very large extent because participants enter their responses directly into the system.
Locations of Monkey Survey Offices
Monkey Survey offices are based in 7 different locations: Seattle, San Mateo, Dublin, Ottawa, Sydney, London, and Portland.
Working of Monkey Survey
SurveyMonkey’s sophisticated characteristics are intended in such a manner that experts get all the survey-related data. The data collected by the company can give a huge amount of information related to the survey you are conducting.
How to apply for the SurveyMonkey
- Open the SurveyMonkey website on any digital device like a laptop or mobile.
- Click on the Sign-in present on the top right side of the page.
- Enter your Username and password connected with Survey Monkey and click on Sign In, or you can also sign up using Facebook id or Gmail id to access the survey monkey.
- Then click on the “+Create Survey” button present at the top of the page.
- Now here enter a title and also select a category of the survey.
- Select a suitable template for your survey and by selecting it, click on the ‘next’ option.
- The default survey and template on the left-hand side of your survey can also be edited.
- Click on the top of the “Collect answers” tab. To distribute your survey, click on the method.
- Click on the “Next Step” button. To click on a link to access the survey, copy the URL, and paste it into your inbox, twitter, or anywhere else.
- The survey was designed. Your survey begins here and you can start the survey by selecting the form you want.
Monkey Survey Service
The company provides free, customized surveys and a range of paid back-end services, including data analysis.
The company mainly targets bias elimination, sample selection, and data representation tools. SurveyMonkey also provides for companies interested in data analysis, brand management, customer/employee feedback, and consumer-focused marketing.
The company has users in more than 190 countries with a total user count of about 600000.
Read More: Kroger survey
SurveyMonkey offers has high accuracy to a larger extent in order to make a loyal bond with the customer.