Oracle Survey :- Oracle Survey is an interactive, enterprise-class feedback management software solution designed to make feedback management easy to gather and act on essential customer understanding through the internet, social media, and contact centers in real-time.
It is the business product by Oracle that makes the customized market research easy. The survey provides a web interface to design the survey as well as the audience that will take the survey.
Oracle survey is an easy way to create a survey with as many questions as possible in various styles. The survey is used to plan an event or to get tons of anonymous answers. The survey contains a questionnaire to be answered and responded to by customers.
- The Survey has the feature of listening, monitoring, and acting on customer feedback across the web, social, and contact center touchpoints.
- The business reduces expenses and increases effectiveness by consolidating company-wide feedback procedures into a single enterprise feedback solution
- Quickly recognize possibly dissatisfied clients and prioritize follow-up.
- Intelligently act on survey answers, routing outcomes automatically to specified people or departments.
Survey campaign objectives achieved by two methods
- Creating a survey questionnaire- A script is created with keeping the campaign goals and objectives in mind.
- Managing the survey campaign-
- Each survey campaign must-have on a special question script.
- Each survey must have more than one cycle.
- The survey must have more than one deployment.
- Each campaign must have its own resources.
The features and benefits of the customer feedback of Oracle
- Targeted feedback strategies – Consumers receive constructive input during experiences and agent activities.
- Customized response- Get good answers with personalized responses from surveys and tweets.
- Targeted markets and segmentation- Identify and target groups strategically.
- Theme monitoring and sensing-possibly not satisfied clients can be detected and follow-up priority given. Specific categories for immediate action classifying customer feelings.
- Designer survey-Maximize response rates with corresponding messages.
- Dashboards and reports-Synthesize all consumer reviews into concrete potential action patterns.
- Polling widget- Taking the customer’s voice directly through high-traffic interactions and obtaining insights into customer opinions.
Reasons for conducting the Survey
Oracle conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Draw more customers and generate more website traffic-they attract new customers and create greater traffic on their website through an online survey and customer reviews.
- Customer database – Oracle acquires customer information to establish a customer database that is interested in its products and the services it provides.
Oracle business is conducting the study to understand the consumer’s feedback on the products, as well as the customer’s demands and specifications. The Oracle survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.
Related Tags :-
- Oracle Survey
- Oracle Survey Tool
- Oracle Expertise
- Oracle Partner Store
- Oracle Competency Center
- Oracle Sell Expertise